The Children’s Centre is for all parents and carers of children under the age of 5. You will find a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For dads, mums and carers with children aged 0-5 years.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- making friends;
- learning to play creatively with your child;
- doing things with your child can bring you closer;
- improving your parenting skills;
- training courses that can help you back into the world of work;
- having fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- running groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- getting support with family problems.
To use the centre you can simply drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
A list of activities taking place at the Children’s Centre can be found in the timetable
To register with a Children’s Centre please fill in the registration form and return it to the Children’s Centre.