Enhanced Children’s Centre
West Hill School, 5 Merton Road, London SW18 5ST
Tel: 020 8877 0758
The Enhanced Children’s Centre (ECC) is a specialist setting established to support all Wandsworth families with children aged 0-5 years with a disability, special need or medical need.
The centre is based in a beautifully converted school building. It has a large play room with direct access to a specially designed outdoor play area; a sensory room and soft play room. There is also space that can be used by parents, carers, support groups and professionals to discuss children’s needs, assessments and therapies.
Our primary role is to support families to improve their health, development and well being so that all children can reach their maximum potential.
We aim to support families to have fun, develop their strength and resilience, offer support through stressful periods and give advice about finance and other services
The centre will offer a range of easily accessible services under one roof including:
- High quality play and learning opportunities
- Information about access routes to employment, training and benefits
- Advice and guidance on a range of services available to families in the borough with children with additional needs
- Information on childcare and education
- Parenting workshops and group activities
- Therapeutic services and assessments
- Counselling services
Please contact us to find out more or click on the link below for information
We look forward to meeting you!