West Hill Children’s Centre
The Children’s Centre is for all parents and carers of children under the age of 5. You will find a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For parents / carers and children aged 0-5 years.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- · you can make friends
- · you can learn to play creatively with your child
- · doing things with your child can bring you closer
- · you can improve your parenting skills
- · training courses can help you back into the world of work
- · you can have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for
- · some run groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents
- · you can get support with family problemsTo use the centre, you can drop in, some activities may require booking. The activities are free. Please see the timetable
Who to contact
Telephone 020 8871 6655
West Hill in the Park
King George’s Park
Below you will also find information on gaining a place for the adult learning and childcare in the centre. If you have any questions then please get in touch with Wendy Maxey.
All children and their families and friends are welcome to join us for National Play Day on Wednesday 01 August. This takes place in the playground of West Hill Primary School (entrance on Broomhill Road)