Extend your school day with Fit For Sport and get active!
Fit For Sport Extended School Clubs have come to West Hill Primary School and we cannot wait for you to join us this term!
At Fit For Sport @ West Hill Primary School, we believe getting active and educated is a perfect way to kick off the start of a new term. Keeping that in mind, the Fit For Sport team have planned lots of new and exciting activities to keep our pupils active and engaged whilst learning the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle!
This term will be fun-filled with Super Sport, Crafty Kidz, Fit Fun and Team Tastic activity sessions, alongside our special activity challenge that will be taking place across all our schools this year!
The provision is OFSTED registered and is designed to provide you with the peace of mind that your child has access to variety of opportunities and support beyond the school day, as well as wider school sport!
Send your child to our Extended School Club to:
- RAISE and IMPROVE your child’s academic performance
- IMPROVE your child’s health, attendance and concentration levels
- Allow your child to make NEW friends beyond classrooms
When: Throughout the full school term
After School Clubs
- 15.15 – 18.00 (including ‘lite bite’) – £10 if you book more than 2 weeks in advance, rising to £11 if you book more than 2 days in advance, and £12 if you book on the day.
- 15.15 – 16.30 (excluding ‘lite bite’) – £6.50 if you book more than 2 weeks in advance, rising to £7.15 if you book more than 2 days in advance and £7.80 if you book on the day.
- 16.30 – 18.00 (including ‘lite bite’) - £8 if you book more than 2 weeks in advance, rising to £8.80 if you book more than 2 days in advance and £9.60 if you book on the day.
For more information and to book, visit www.fitforsport.co.uk or call 0845 456 3233
Fit For Sport support tax credits and accept childcare vouchers as well!
During their time with us at afterschool club, your children will receive a variety of fresh fruit on arrival, and we also provide a lite bite for them at 5.00 (if booked on that session). We serve simple nutritious food, and cater for those who cannot eat certain meats or have allergies, including make your own wrap Mondays, pasta, fish fingers and create your own pizzas. Throughout their time at afterschool club the children will play various age specific sports and games and learn a variety of new skills.
Please click on the link below for more information about booking
The latest newsletter is also available here:
School holidays provision- Fit For Sport Kids Camp
Fit For Sport run Holiday Activity Camps every school holiday.
Please ask a member of the team, contact 0845 456 3233 or go to www.fitforsport.co.uk for more details!
Fit For Sport have been delivering OFSTED registered Activity Camps for children aged between 3 – 12 years old, for over 20 years. Camps are a great way for your child to keep active, have fun, make new friends and take part in a wide range of activities and sports!
We pride ourselves on our 20 year reputation for engaging and educating children through activity! Your child’s experience at camp will be one they will always remember!!